In medicine, EUROPLEX® PPSU sheets are primarily used as storage systems for surgical instruments. The material is ideally suited for this purpose:
CLEAR ORGANIZATION PREVENTS OP ERRORS
- Highly durable and impact resistant, even in cold temperatures
- Able to withstand more than 1,000 cycles of steam sterilization, including in conjunction with morpholine
- Excellent resistance to hydrolysis and chemicals
- Non-flammable, UL94 V0 from thicknesses of 0.8 mm
- Meets FDA and ISO 10993 requirements for use in the food industry and in medicine
Containers made of PPSU sheets can be manufactured in small series for instrument sets or implants. They are thus organizers, allow an overview, and provide peace of mind in everyday operating room conditions. Thanks to the transparent lids, contents can be easily identified, and the clearly arranged instruments help prevent errors. The material is also available in different colors for unmistakable container assignment.