The standard bed for home care, with more comfort for the patient and the carer. The lying surface can be electronically adjusted, enabling back-friendly work.
• For patients with a maximum weight of 150 kg • Hand control for electronic adjustment control: bed height, head and foot support • aks-L5 for additional functions with hand control: adjust the knee bend to raise the feet • Attractive, easy-to-clean beech decor • Four castors (separately adjustable) • Includes wooden side rails on both sides, reach pole with triangle grip and strap • Lying surface optionally with wooden slats or metal grid • Foot down positioning optional
The low entry bed for home care. The low height of 22 cm (from the floor) reduces the risk of injuries from falling out.
• For patients with a maximum weight of 150 kg • Low entry and exit height of only 22 cm • Hand control for electronic adjustment control: bed height, head and foot support and adjustable knee bend to raise the feet • Attractive, easy-to-clean beech decor • Four castors (separately adjustable) • Includes wooden side rails on both sides, reach pole with triangle grip and strap • Lying surface optionally with wooden slats or metal grid • Foot down positioning optional • Can be combined with the bedside fall mat to protect against injury
To keep patients in a familiar environment, the bed insert was developed for use with an already existing bed frame at home. Height adjustment for an optimal working height relieves carers.
• For patients with a maximum weight of 150 kg • User adjustable: bed height, head and foot support and knee bend to raise the feet • Entry height of ca. 30 cm • Lower frame width 81 x 116 cm • Stable metal frame with wooden slats on the lying surface • Optional: Side rail, heightened side rail, reach pole with triangle grip and strap, infusion holder • aks-B4 also available in L, XL, XXL up to 300 kg patient weight and lying surface up to 140 x 240 cm
Two in One: active and standard hoist The variably deployable dualo® patient lift has been designed for larger or heavier patients in an XL format. It is used for straightening and transferring a person in combination with aks hoist straps.
• max. load capacity 185 kg • multi-functionality: Optimum use of the versatile functions of a standard and/or straightening hoist, e.g. lifting, straightening and turning people. Support, also from the floor. • flexibility: easy conversion of the active hoist to a standard hoist and vie versa. Simple plug-in function of the stainless steel rectangular tubes for quick, tool-free conversion. The conversion kit is optional. • economy: lower acquisition costs • effectiveness: high frequency of use, needs-oriented use as a combined hoist, especially in nursing homes • The transfer/straightening of larger or heavier patients is also possible. A correspondingly powerful motor is required for safe lifting and lowering • the base of the chassis is hinged • high-quality drive components from LINAK® • ergonomic handle • high-quality, ball-bearing castors with threadguards and excellent rollability, easy manoeuvrability • mechanical emergency lowering, emergency stop switch, acoustic warning against total discharge • optionally available with electrical spreader bars (dualo® e XL)
The mobile torneo® compact active hoist has been designed to be compact and manoeuvrable. The natural motion sequence of standing up and sitting down is supported and is carried out gently. The patients mobility is promoted by their active participation.
• Max. load capacity up to 150 kg • Use in small rooms and with narrow doors • Extremely manoeuvrable in the smallest areas • Stand mast and lifting arm can be adjusted in two stages • Shin support height can be continuously adjusted with integrated calf strap for more security • The movable shin support adapts to the movement of the legs during the lifting procedure. • Electric motor-powered uprighting function • 24 V system with a removable battery pack • Controller with state of charge and service indicator • Highly stable thanks to six castors Options and accessories • Wall charging station
• Optimal kinematics – lifts and lowers patients gently • Transfers safely into a standing as well as a seating position • Patients remaining mobility is optimally preserved • Relieves back strain for caregivers • Can be used optimally in small rooms and rooms with narrow doors • Ergonomic active hoist with low total weight for user-friendly operation • Highly stable, a foot lever mechanically inclines the carrier
Produktkategorie: Dekubitusprophylaxe, Produkte für
Anti-decubitus alternating pressure systems in special sizes Upper standard class large cell anti-decubitus alternating pressure systems Oversize mattresses that fit the saniflow® units and meet the requirements of the high standard.
The advantages of the saniflow® anti-decubitus alternating pressure systems available in an extra large size:
• 90 x 200 cm, 90 x 220 cm, 100 x 200 cm, 100 x 220 cm • mattress support system/replacement system • alternating two-chamber system for intermittent pressure relief • cells are individually exchangeable • cell height 13 cm • waterproof nylon/PVC mattress cover fixed with a circumferential, 3-sided zip on the matress • rubber bands running diagonally over the corner on the underside of the mattress for fixing on the bed • secure snap connection of the hoses on the unit • 2 years warranty
Produktkategorie: Dekubitusprophylaxe, Produkte für
High-cell anti-decubitus alternating pressure system for heavy patients up to 300 kg
Patient weight 30 to 300 kg Decubitus prophylaxis and therapy support up to and including Grade IV (according to EPUAP)
• All widths 90, 100, 120, 140 cm also in 200 and 220 cm lengths • Changeover button from static to alternating pressure operation • 8-stage pressure setting according to the patient weight • Cycle time can be set to 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes • Visual and audible alarms in the event of pressure loss, power failure and system errors • Reset button of the audible alarm for low pressure and system errors • Time-limited care function with automatic changeover to the previously set operating mode and pressure • Button for activation/deactivation of the seat function • Automatically activating button lockout • Simple filter replacement 20 double cells made of nylon with TPU lamination, three static head cells, 17 cells with alternating pressure in the upper area, complete lower area static • All cells can be replaced individually • Cell height approx. 25 cm • Mattress cover made of polyester fabric with PU coating, flame-retardant, tested according to BS7175 sec 3 crib 5, water-impermeable, fastened to the mattress with all-round zip • CPR valve for fast mattress ventilation • Strips on the mattress underside for fastening to the lying area • Secure snap-in connection of the hoses on the pump unit
aks was founded more than 30 years ago as a provider of medical products like anti-decubitus systems, care beds and patient hoists. As a manufacturer of high-quality medical products, we are now an internationally operative company with more than 90 employees.
We apply our extensive experience in care and assistance in the development of aids for lying, supporting and lifting. Our central focus is on elderly, ill and disable persons requiring care, as well as their helpers and loved ones. We would like to offer these people optimal, high-quality means to manage their day-to-day lives more easily.
Our products and services have stood for a high quality standard for many years. Fulfi lling customer requirements is our top priority. For this purpose, we also utilise our quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 13845 for the planned implementation of the expected and assured quality.
Our aids are suitable for use in nursing and retirement homes, in rehabilitation facilities, in private homes, for care-provision services, as well as hospitals and clinics.