• Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to current and potential customers as well as other market research tools and resources.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all necessary departments to execute.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships based on TriContinent's OEM sales model.
• Prepare rolling detailed forecasts for assigned products and provide them to sales management for implementation into the TriContinent process.
• Will work closely to to train and assist in field sales in administering pre and post sales support.
• Develop extensive product knowledge and proficiency to address customer/prospect questions and issues before and after the sale.
Work as a liaison between the customer, Engineering and Manufacturing to quickly and adeptly address customer complaints and returned material authorizations (RMA's).
• Oversees quotation and proposal generation with the Sales group.
• This position requires travel to customer and prospect sites as well as exhibitions.
• 3+ years of hands-on air displacement and positive displacement microfluidic application experience. Syringe pump experience preferred. Sub-microliter dispensing experience a plus.
• Liquid Handling Robotics marketing/product management experience. Stepper and DC servo motor experience a plus.
• Knowledgeable in Diagnostic and/or Life Science Instrumentation Technology.
• Technical degree in life science or hard sciences and/or equivalent work experience.
• Professional and polished communicator and presenter.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.